How can I contact you?
* Use our online contact form or write us to email@example.com
What about shipping cost ?
* We make shipments to all the counties for a shipping fee of 35 USD.
How long until my order ships?
* After the funds are cleared it takes up to 3-5 business days to receive the tracking number.
How long it takes to receive my order?
* Shipping time depends on various factors (postal service efficiency, customs clearance, international transit ), that’s why we can only give you an approximation based on our statistics and former experience. We estimate 10-21 days of arrival time after the package was sent.
What shipping method do you use?
* We ship by regular/registered airmail (USPS) and sometimes EMS, because it is the safest and assure both of us of the highest rate of successful delivery since: (no) prescription is needed, is not traceable, does not require a signature upon delivery, can be shipped to PO-Boxes and offer maximum discretion.
Where do you ship from? How about returns?
* Please note that we use different shipping locations in order to avoid customs flags. We ship from Europe.
What about delays?
* There are few occasions when delivery is delayed due to Postal Services procedures. However, on those occasions delivery might take a little longer. The above date is just an estimate, we can’t guarantee delivery time. It sometimes happens that shipment is delayed for various reasons up to 1-2 weeks from the estimated arrival date.
Keep in mind that there are a couple of possible situations that can occur with your order to cause possible delivery delays. An international shipment normally passes through the local and national postal service in the country of origin, then exportation, as well as shipment transfer through ports of exit, transit to a destination country with international postal service, importation in the destination country (customs clearance), and finally the local and national postal service in the destination country.
What are your success delivery rate?
* We have a 99% success delivery rate.
What happens if my package get seized?
* If your package(s) get seized (it happens sometimes… fortunately only 1% of orders get seized) we resend the order for the half-price (we will need your customs letter) or only half order for free.
When (and if) your package(s) is seized you will receive a letter from customs describing what they have seized and they will give you a deadline to respond and attempt to claim your seized property or they will destroy it.
Tracking your order
You can track your order anytime by visiting your local post website. Please allow up to 4 business days for your tracking number to start working. The Air Mail tracking number starts working only when an order is received (in fact it is mostly used to make sure you have received your order).