Drostanolone Propionate | Masteron
Reading time 4 min 26 sec
|Features||high androgenic index with low anabolic|
Drostanolone, or dromostanolone, is an anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) of the dihydrotestosterone group (DHT), which was never marketed. An androgen ester medicine from drostanolone, drostanolone propionate, was previously used in the treatment of breast cancer in women under brand names such as Drolban, Masteril and Masteron. This ether was also used for non-medical purposes to increase physical fitness or performance. (Wikipedia)
Like other AAS, drostanolone is an androgen receptor (AR), agonist. It is not a substrate for 5α-reductase and is a poor substrate for 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3α-HSD), and therefore exhibits a high ratio of anabolic and androgenic activity. As a derivative of DHT, drostanolone is not a substrate for aromatase and therefore cannot be converted to estrogenic metabolites. While there is no evidence of the progestogen activity of drostanolone, it is believed to have low or zero activity compared to other DHT derivatives. Since the drug is not 17α-alkylated, it is not known that it causes hepatotoxicity. (Wiki)Read more
Drostanolone and its ester Drostanolone Propionate were first described in 1959. Drostanolone Propionate was first introduced for medical use in 1961. Initially used in oncology, with breast cancer in women.
The drug is the brainchild of the well-known pharmaceutical company Syntex, established in 1944 in Mexico City, which began its journey with the creation of hormones and their synthetic analogs.
Certified Name: Drostanolone.
Product names: Masteron; masterol; drostanol; metarmol; permastril and others.
Masteron is interesting in that it is a rather atypical anabolic steroid. It has an extremely low anabolic index and an extremely high androgenic, which should cause many side effects, but it is not. Because it is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone. Despite everything, it is considered somewhere, even an antiestrogen.
Our observations and subjective conclusions:
1. If Masteron is considered an antiestrogen, then it can be used on the course, as an aromatase inhibitor, or after the course. He does not show any improvement in the hormonal background after the end of the course. That is, it is impossible to consider it an aromatase inhibitor, as many sources say. Because in practice, there are absolutely no improvements in the direction of estrogen suppression either in the blood or the relief of beta receptors that respond to estrogen.
2. MMA fighter, taking Masteron “SOLO”, showed only a slight increase in aggression. In combination with Winstrol, muscle mass also began to noticeably increase. In itself, Winstrol, on the “SOLO” course, does not grow it so actively, but with Masteron, even if this process does not go as well as possible, but the rate of muscle mass growth is in any case added. In power types of a dispute, Masteron has practically no effect on power endurance, even though athletes, basketball players, etc. used to use it. He rather affects explosive strength and not endurance. Winstrol handles stamina better.
Why to use Masteron?
If it is included in the course with a not very pronounced androgenic steroid, then we will get the synergistic effect. But this is a very limited number of drugs that Masteron can be combined with because it alone has a high androgenic index and if taken together, let’s say with Testosterone Propionate or Enanthate, which also have a high androgenic index, then you will get twice as many problems and chances to earn any side effects. Therefore, it is best to combine it either with Winstrol, or with Oxandrolone, or with tableted Strombofort, with Boldenone or with other steroids that do not have such activity. Means with softer drugs. This is a general recommendation to avoid side effects.
Masteron allows you to:
- increase the effect of courses whose task is drying;
- enhance the effect of mild AAS, while not increasing the risk of side effects;
- improve performance in sports where explosive or maximum power is important;
- make “tuning” after cutting cycles;
- conduct the first courses to familiarize themselves with the general principles of the work of AAS.
ATTENTION! Despite the conditional “safety” of Masteron, monitoring hormone levels is still necessary.
|Masteron is available in two forms|
|Drostanolone Enanthate||slow form, with a half-life of 10 days|
|Drostanolone Propionate||is a faster form, with a half-life of 2.5 days|
On any AAS cycle, it is necessary to use several pharmacy drugs, ranging from aromatase inhibitors to zinc, vitamins A, B, E and C. For each person, this set is individual, as well as its dosage.
Masteron is a rather mild preparation, which in combination with long esters can give certain advantages. In particular, in stiffness, “richness”, increase in power efficiency and maximum one-time indicator, for example, in powerlifting. Moreover, for powerlifters, it is most relevant precisely in the sense that it practically does not add any weight to the athlete. But, again, depending on your diet. You can make a bulking cycle on only Masteron Solo if you also consume a lot of carbohydrates.
Masteron Side Effects
In theory, Masteron can have certain side effects since it has high androgenic activity. Naturally, it may have several effects that inhibit the production of your Testosterone. True, they do not often appear. In our practice, at a dosage of 800 mg per week – before the competition, acne was observed and that only because we carried out carbohydrate downloads for 2 days, immediately before going on stage. And so, with its normal use, acne does not occur.
But there is hair loss. Against this, you can try finasteride and cimetidine. But this is if you do not have a genetic predisposition to hair loss. These drugs are needed to block dihydrotestosterone, which is responsible for hair loss, although it does not completely block it.
As for the increase in blood pressure, an increase in the prostate and “filling” with water, this is unlikely. But at dosages of 2000 mg per week, it might be, if calculated by the proportionality of the growth of side effects from the amount.
Therefore, we can say that the spectrum of side effects is rather small.
The drug is quite “soft” and safe. Suitable for different courses, including Solo. Few do this, the combination of Masteron with Winstrol, which is suitable for short courses of “polishing” before competitions for powerlifters, to increase strength indicators.
Unfortunately, the drug is not suitable for women, although it was initially used as a treatment for breast cancer, because it has androgenic activity. Although not as much as Testosterone Propionate, but still.
Showing all 9 results